Beezum scales for measuring the weight of your hives.
Introducing our new precision scale for beekeepers – an innovative device for monitoring and collecting information from the outside of your hive. With this scale, you can measure surface temperature, humidity, and accurate weight changes of your hive, as well as determine the effect on bees of plants in their vicinity.
Differences between different models of scales:
- Scale 3M+ – weight measurement: weighs your hive’s weight up to 200 kg with a measurement accuracy of 10g and temperature stability of +/- 0.50 Kg / Celsius degree.
- Scale 3S – weight measurement: weighs your hive’s weight up to 200 kg with a measurement accuracy of 10g and temperature stability of +/- 0.10 Kg / Celsius degree.
- Scale XS – weight measurement: weighs your hive’s weight up to 400 kg with a measurement accuracy of 10g and temperature stability of +/- 0.25 Kg / Celsius degree.
- Nectar flow: get daily, weekly and monthly data on nectar flow and see figures and graphs.
- Swarm monitoring: get an immediate signal of an unusual weight loss, which may indicate a swarm.
- Winter preparations: get information on the weight of the hive to prepare for winter and prevent bee deaths.
- Bee health: gain insights into the performance of the hive compared to other hives and make an accurate selection of the best hives to choose the best genetic material.
- Temperature and humidity monitoring: monitors the outdoor temperature and humidity (if you make holes in the enclosure box).
- Data collection: collects data every 10 minutes and stores it in the device’s internal memory for 2 months and in the cloud archive for 5 years of data.
Our precision scales are made of durable aluminum and are universal for most types of hives. It is easy to use and has a modern design.
Our precision scale is an essential tool for beekeepers, allowing you to monitor and collect information from the outside of your hive. With its weight measurement, nectar flow monitoring, swarm monitoring, winter preparation, bee health, temperature, and humidity monitoring, and data collection, you can gain insights and improve your beekeeping season after season.