Feelings with insightful beekeeping
Insightful beekeeping can be interpreted in many ways. The joy, experience, and craftsmanship are already within you as a beekeeper.
You instinctively know the weather conditions and climate in your apiary. Sun, wind, rain, and temperature affect you as well as your bees.
As a beekeeper, you may be driven by passion and probably feel delighted or peace and relaxation from working in the apiary.
- We are fascinated by the way bees live and survive
- Community, we feel the joy of sharing what we do with others
- With a genuine interest in animals and nature, we take care of our bees, but also of ourselves
- The recurring rhythm of the seasons between activity and rest makes us long for spring
There is a wonderful satisfaction in the care and work of an apiary and the harmonious feelings it brings.
- The pleasant scent from the hive on a warm summer evening
- The perception of life and activity in the apiary
- Hear the buzz of bees around the hive
- Feel the warmth and vibrations of your hand softly on the outside of a beehive
We can’t replace these feelings and harmony, but we at Beezum can help you in your passion to get information about your bees and their well-being so you can have even more insightful beekeeping.