- About Beezum AB
- The company is based in Järfälla. The company’s postal address is Remontvägen 1, 17739 Järfälla, Sweden.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your case and contact details and we will get back to you shortly.
- Once you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation, you will find all the details of the products, price, billing, and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Our normal delivery times are 5-10 working days. OBS! Orders placed on weekends will be shipped the following Monday at the earliest.
- If there are any delays in delivery (without us having notified you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices in the shop are quoted in SEK and all prices are exclusive of VAT.
- We reserve the right to change prices due to price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list, and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Law of Aggression
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the date you have received an item that you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must notify us that you regret your decision. The message should be sent to us email@example.com. Your message must clearly state your name, address, e-mail address, order number, and the goods to be returned.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within 14 days of the withdrawal notice.
- You are responsible for the return freight, delivery, and condition of the products upon return, so the products should be sent well packed and in their original packaging.
- We reserve the right to deduct from the amount of the refund an amount equal to the depreciation in value compared to the original value of the product in case of a used or damaged product.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Custom-made product, which has been tailored especially for you or has a clear personal touch according to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service commencing without the right of withdrawal.
For more on the legal right of withdrawal, see here.
- Complaints and claims
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with current consumer protection legislation, to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you go about making a complaint?
- Any errors and defects should always be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, address, e-mail address, order number, and a description of the error.
- If we fail to rectify the defect or supply a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We pay for return shipping in case of approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. In case of complaints, we follow the guidelines of the Swedish Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- We accept no responsibility for indirect damage that may occur due to the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays/failures due to circumstances beyond our control (Force Majeure). These circumstances may include, for example, industrial disputes, fire, war, government decisions, and reduced or non-delivery from our suppliers.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to the products/product characteristics as modified by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product information
- We reserve the right to make any typographical errors on this website as well as the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images represent the exact appearance of the products as some color differences may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality, and resolution. We always try our best to display the products as correctly as possible.
- Information about Cookies
- Personal data
- By shopping at Beezum AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We care about your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or give your data to third parties without a legal basis.
- Beezum AB is responsible for the processing of the personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us in order to process your order and in cases where you have requested newsletters or promotional offers – in order to tailor the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- 10.1 What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
- 10.2 What data do we store?
In order to process your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, and purchase history. We and our subcontractors also store your data collection (reports, metrics, images, SIM identity, location) which is used for our information and communication services.
- Your data is stored for as long as we have a legal basis to process your data, for example, to fulfill the contract between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
- 10.3 Legal basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the contract with you.
Marketing, promotions, and similar mailings are done with your consent.
- 10.4 What data is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is the first name, last name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, your personal identification number is also stored by the payment provider. The information is stored to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
The payment providers (payment services) we use are Payson AB.
- 10.4.2 Freight companies
In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we need to share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is the first name, last name, and address details for delivery. Email address and/or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification purposes.
The shipping companies we work with are Sendify, DHL, TNT, UPS, DSV, and FedEx.
- 10.4.3 Newsletters
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is in order to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We use Mailpoet to send out newsletters.
- 10.4.4 Information and communication services
- When using the information services, your data about your hives, your name, and your account are recorded and stored in cloud archives. The technology provider we work with is Bee Hive Monitoring S.R.O. Communication services are provided by our technology provider Tele2 Sverige AB which records data on customer names and references, SIM identities, location, and data traffic.
- 10.5 Right of access
You have the right to obtain extracts of all information held about you by us. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
- 10.6 Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to update inaccurate information or complete information that is incomplete.
- 10.7 The right to be forgotten
You can ask for your personal data to be deleted at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to erasure, such as if it is kept because we need to comply with a legal obligation (for example, under the Accounting Act).
- 10.8 Responsible for data protection
Beezum AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
- 10.9 How we protect your personal data
We use industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to securely store, process, and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords.
We use a Swedish IT platform for the hosting service, Loopia, which is operated by Loopia AB.
- Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the terms and conditions will be published online on the website. The amended terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted in connection with the order or visit to the website.
- Disputes and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved by agreement between the company’s customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the Swedish Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be made online via the European Commission’s dispute mediation platform, see https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow the decision of the Swedish ARN or equivalent dispute resolution body www.arn.se.
- Any dispute concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.