Vad kan vi hjälpa dig med?
- Insightful beekeeping
- Insightful information
- Beezum eHive
- How many bees fly during the day?
- Improve your productivity with an inspiring beekeeping diary on your mobile
- Beezum apiary and description of measurements
- For Beekeepers
- About queen sounds and swarming sounds in your hives
- About Beezum swarm warning and preventing swarming
- The importance of the scale
- Smart and sustainable technology
- Connected and IoT
- Beezum scales for measuring the weight of your hives
< All Topics
When bees are swarming, it affects sensors. Internal temperature increases. The weight drops. The difference in humidity inside and outside changes.