If you realize that the scale is showing the wrong weight, it should be calibrated.
– Put the scale on the floor
– The scale must be empty
– Open Mobile App Diagnostics, the red app on your phone
– Turn on Bluetooth
– Find the Scale you want to calibrate
– Press “calibration” at the bottom left. When the calibration window appears, press “continue”
– Press “set zero”
– Put as much weight as you know the exact weight of on the scale, preferably between 10-20 kg
– Write this weight on the line: set weight (without text “kg”)
– Press “set weight” to remove the weight from the scale
Repeat if it is still wrong.